- to provide the community with panels of biomolecules for research in glycosciences;
- to develop tools for characterizing single objects such as glycomolecules, glycoconjugates, lectins, glyco-enzymes;
- to improve structural approaches for solving the structure of complex glycans and their interactions with receptors.
- to explore the role of glycosciences on the emergence of new industrial sectors and observe their impact on mature industries
- to analyze how these industries may be transformed by new products and, to perform their environmental impact life cycle analysis (LCA).
Description of the work
- Task 1: Production and engineering of glycans and glycan-acting proteins.
- Task 2: Novel analytical methods for characterizing glycomolecules.
- Task 3: Improving methods for solving the structure of glycans and complexes with receptors.
- Task 4: Enabling glycobiology databases.
- A. Spinelli (SyMMES)
- F. Corolleur (GAEL)
- D. Evrard (G-SCOP)