- to decipher the glycocode on cell surface and plant, fungal and bacterial cell walls
- to understand the complexity of protein-glycan interactions and their implications in health and diseases
- to exploit this knowledge for applications in biotechnology and health.
Description of the work
- Task 1: Characterization of new glycoenzymes and glycoreceptors.
- Task 2: Design and synthesis of new glycomolecules, scaffolds and nano-objects.
- Task 3: Design of glycotools for diagnosis and therapeutic applications.
CIC bioGUNE Bilbao and CIC biomaGUNE San Sebastian
- R. Wild (IBS)
- D. Goyard (DCM)